TrustWell's primary benefit is that you keep your current lifestyle but you eliminate any concerns about your future health needs. You have the ability to carry on with your active, independent daily routines, in familiar and meaningful surroundings. Plus, you enjoy the supportive network of family and friends you have built over your lifetime while developing relationships with a Personal Care Coordinator and expert caregivers when you need them.
Additionally, you get the added peace of mind that comes when you have a wellness plan in place. TrustWell provides resources to help you live better, longer.
Should a time come when your health or circumstances change, you have the built-in support and expertise of a Personal Care Coordinator to guide you through your options.
Here are just a few reasons why TrustWell might be the right fit for you:
- Remain in your own home for as long as possible.
- Maintain an active lifestyle
- Opportunity to prepay for services to protect financial assets
- Prepare for the management of both current and potential healthcare needs
- Remove the burden of care from children or other family members
- Benefit from high quality services from experience, reputable providers
- Enjoy peace of mind
If you’d like to learn how you can start enjoying these benefits, one of our TrustWell representatives would be happy to meet with you and discuss what plans and packages might work for you.